Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arunpriya Vadivelu?

Very good Dr.

My mother's medication would not be refilled unless she had an office visit. After the visit, the pharmacy did not receive the electronic prescription. I left a message that day that the prescription was not received. The next day I called the office 2 times and on the second call found out they had left again without sending her prescription. Tomorrow will be day 3 of trying to get her medication. Needless to say, my mother will be changing physicians. I asked if someone else could send the script and was told no. I am very disappointed in Banner.

I have been 3 times to see Dr Vadevilu the first was my initial and labs were ordered the second visit they rescheduled twice and when I finally got a confirmed appointment she asked if I was her patient and scolded me because she thought I did not have the lab work done which I did 2 days after my last appointment (3 months ago) I ended up faxing her my results that I obtained from the lab. Then they called me a couple weeks later with "the results" . I thought I would give her another try this time a more important visit for myself first off I couldnt get in for 2 weeks then when I did get in she asked why I didnt call to get in sooner.. (She was not available) my appt. lasted 10 min. max with a referal. I felt that she really was not concerned about me as her patient.

dr saravanan tirupur

she have to improve her communication skills