Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arvind B Baliga has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Arvind B Baliga has the following 13 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Arvind B Baliga has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Arvind B Baliga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Baliga is an extremely nice, prompt doctor who has a great bedside manner. He was on time for my appointment and was quite thorough with his explanation of what he was performing (an EMG/nerve conduction study). Although the EMG/nerve conduction study was a bit uncomfortable, Dr. Baliga's bedside manner helped made it tolerable. I was glad to have him perform the diagnostic study and I would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
29 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1989
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Arvind B Baliga accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSalvatore J Russomano Md, 1750 Zion Rd Ste 103, Northfield, NJ
Dr. Arvind B Baliga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northfield, NJ.