Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arvind R Cavale MD
Dr. Arvind R Cavale has 2 locations
210 E Street Rd Ste 3E
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
Dr. Arvind R Cavale has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arvind R Cavale has the following 16 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arvind R Cavale - Posted on May 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arvind R Cavale - Posted on October 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arvind R Cavale - Posted on October 26th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arvind R Cavale - Posted on January 5th, 2010
Dr. Cavale is a nice doctor but I am seeking an alternative doctor to deal with my hypothyroidism because I have gone to him for over two years and am still having problems. He does not make my appointments often enough until my dosage of medication becomes inaccurate.The main issue I have with him is that he does not listen very well to what I tell him about how I am feeling. He does not believe that a lot of the symptoms I have been feeling are related to my thyroid when I know they are nor will he listen to any suggestions for a different kind of treatment.
Attitude is everything
Self-verified patient of Dr. Arvind R Cavale - Posted on November 10th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Arvind R Cavale Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Arvind R Cavale, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Feasterville Trevose, PA, in this video.
Dr. Arvind R Cavale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.