Dr. Arvind R Cavale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvind R Cavale?

very knowledgeable and easy to talk to

Very professional. Very intelligent doctor. He is easy to speak with and is in no way dictatorial when relating his opinion as to your medical condition. He is willing to look to alternate avenues of treatment.

Dr. Cavale is a nice doctor but I am seeking an alternative doctor to deal with my hypothyroidism because I have gone to him for over two years and am still having problems. He does not make my appointments often enough until my dosage of medication becomes inaccurate.The main issue I have with him is that he does not listen very well to what I tell him about how I am feeling. He does not believe that a lot of the symptoms I have been feeling are related to my thyroid when I know they are nor will he listen to any suggestions for a different kind of treatment.

Attitude is everything

I felt like my opinion didn't matter. I was worried I would gain weight after radiation of my thyroid. He was condescending and indifferent to how I felt. I never went back.

Dr. Arvind R Cavale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.