Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arvind M Chaudhry
Dr. Arvind M Chaudhry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Chaudhry is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital and Providence Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Chaudhry has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Arvind M Chaudhry has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Chaudhry is a very thorough, no-nonsense, yet caring doctor. He and his staff got me through a very difficult emotional time 10 years ago when I had breast cancer. They are very good about followup and being thorough. I report to his office on a yearly basis only because of a prior indolent cancer. I recommend him highly!
I was referred to Dr Chaudhry when moving from California. From the first appointment I have been over joyed with my choice and he always makes time to see if I have questions and answer them. I am 6 years post breast cancer and he continues to "fight for my life".
Dr. Chaudhry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clinical Center At The Nih
Dr. Arvind M Chaudhry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Oncology Associates Ps, 6001 N Mayfair St, Spokane, WA
Dr. Arvind M Chaudhry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.