Dr. Arvind Das Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Das?

Excellent, caring Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2017

We've had the pleasure of Dr.Das being my mother's Dr. He was the only one that got her diagnosed with a new, rare disorder called amlyodosis. He did extensive research about this disorder along with having us referred to 1 or 4 amlyodosis specialists in NY. Since this all started over 2 1/2 years ago, Dr. Das has not only helped her but also speaks with my brothers & myself whenever we have questions & concerns. We are so glkadtha room has had him & he in our opinion is definitely someone you would want to see! THANK you for all your caring & concerns for my Mom & her 4 children! I would give 10 stars because you definitely go above & beyond!

Dr. Das is very knowledgeable about my condition and he really cares for his patients. I am very pleased with his service.

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Dr. Das has been a blessing to me. He is very knowledgeable about my condition and he takes time to make sure that I am doing the right things for my COPD. He believes in getting other pulmonologist opinion on my case. He is the best.

Posted on March 25th, 2017

Great Doctor.

Posted on December 19th, 2016

There were no unnecessary tests ordered. Facts were given in a very professional manner. Will recommend to friends.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr, Das he really cares and is very knowledgeable about my situation. He is a great Medical Dr. that really cares for his patients.

Creative Wood Surgeon,

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent

Very caring Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2014

I have been seeing him for last 5 years and found him to be very competent and caring. He does not rush to finish up and gives plenty of time and listen to your problems. He saved me from my asthma.

Insult to Medicine

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Stay away from this uncaring Doc. His pen was writing all known tests on my wife and most of them ONE CT SCAN a day for a few days. His explanation when I questioned the radiation was "it is okay". We had to fire this "insult to medicine" and go with another Pulmonologist. I wish the Medical Board strips his license and radiates his ear end to see if "it is okay" after all those scans.

Posted on November 23rd, 2017