Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arvind K Grover has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Arvind K Grover has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Arvind K Grover has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have been a patient of Dr. Grover for almost 20 years. During that time, I have been overall pleased with his treatment for my hypertension. He focuses first on the patient overall, and not just individual complaints or symptoms. He does not over-prescribe, and is careful to ensure medication is the best course of action. He also carefully considers drug interactions, and has updated my hypertension meds over the years as better options have become available. He is able to conduct many tests at his office, saving time and money. I recommend him as a primary care physician.
Ease of appointments with him was the only reason I went to this doctor, as I was in terrible condition and this was the earliest appointment I could get. Now 6 months later, 6-7 visits to him , numerous blood tests and after being sent to almost every specialist and all x-rays, MRI & MRA..I am still in pain, even worse and this doctor could not give/ suggest even a single medication so as to make me feel better. I went to him with extreme feet pain concerns and some dizziness and now I have pain in my wrists, back, neck , shoulders and abdomen and he just keep referring me to more specialists and keep repeating tests on me but have failed to diagnose, treat or make me feel even slightest better. One doctor who does not accept credit card for payments, can not send electronic prescriptions and want you to come and collect prescriptions and ay bills all the time and wont even ask you how are you until you pay him (and our bills without fail has always been on time and no doctor ever had to ask for it from us). GOOD POINTS - Spends unnecessary long time with you and boast of it as he works hard with his patients and spends time with them but all he does is take notes (written), and then keep forgetting when you visit him next and then again ask you all of it over and over again..but yes does spend a lot of time if that is considered GOOD. Has this small room as his office in his home and certainly makes you feel at home (and not a doc's Office). I will NEVER recommend him to ANYONE even if you are dying.. as he will take out his paper and pen first and then ask you questions than treat you
Dr. Grover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Arvind K Grover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArvind K Grover Md, 2168 Millburn Ave Ste 101, Maplewood, NJ
Dr. Arvind K Grover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maplewood, NJ.