Dr. Arvind Grover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Grover?

Caring & Insightful

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Grover for almost 20 years. During that time, I have been overall pleased with his treatment for my hypertension. He focuses first on the patient overall, and not just individual complaints or symptoms. He does not over-prescribe, and is careful to ensure medication is the best course of action. He also carefully considers drug interactions, and has updated my hypertension meds over the years as better options have become available. He is able to conduct many tests at his office, saving time and money. I recommend him as a primary care physician.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Dr Grover is paitent and very caring. Unlike other practioners he takes the time to listen to you and does not make you feel hurried.

Wish I had never seen him

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Ease of appointments with him was the only reason I went to this doctor, as I was in terrible condition and this was the earliest appointment I could get. Now 6 months later, 6-7 visits to him , numerous blood tests and after being sent to almost every specialist and all x-rays, MRI & MRA..I am still in pain, even worse and this doctor could not give/ suggest even a single medication so as to make me feel better. I went to him with extreme feet pain concerns and some dizziness and now I have pain in my wrists, back, neck , shoulders and abdomen and he just keep referring me to more specialists and keep repeating tests on me but have failed to diagnose, treat or make me feel even slightest better. One doctor who does not accept credit card for payments, can not send electronic prescriptions and want you to come and collect prescriptions and ay bills all the time and wont even ask you how are you until you pay him (and our bills without fail has always been on time and no doctor ever had to ask for it from us). GOOD POINTS - Spends unnecessary long time with you and boast of it as he works hard with his patients and spends time with them but all he does is take notes (written), and then keep forgetting when you visit him next and then again ask you all of it over and over again..but yes does spend a lot of time if that is considered GOOD. Has this small room as his office in his home and certainly makes you feel at home (and not a doc's Office). I will NEVER recommend him to ANYONE even if you are dying.. as he will take out his paper and pen first and then ask you questions than treat you

Posted on June 8th, 2017