Dr. Arvind Neelakantan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Neelakantan?

Outstanding Physician

I have been a patient of this doctor for two years. He has performed two glaucoma surgeries. I have always been treated in an exceptional way by Dr. Neelakantan. His staff is always pleasant, cheerful and very professional. He is highly respected by other area ophthalmologists. I highly recommend him for your eye care.

A Truly Exceptional physician!

I was an emergency referral to Dr. Neel by another doctor due to some particularly severe conditions surrounding my Glaucoma.The afternoon I was sent to him he and his staff stayed far beyond business hours in order to monitor my condition and ensure that I was on a path toward a stable state. Even during the particularly stressful event he and his staff were very helpful in explaining what was going on, and their strategy for alleviating the dangerous conditions I was experiencing. Dr. Neel took a significant amount of time listening to my story, and sitting with me until I fully understood what I was facing. I can say with zero hesitation that Dr. Neel is the consummate professional with a bedside manner far beyond the standard, revealing that he truly cares about his patients.I would like to offer up my highest recommendations.

Great, Caring Doctor

I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Neel. I was battling Glacoma for several years and was referred to Glacoma Associates of Texas. By chance I had my first appointment with Dr Neel and things have been better since. He is very professional, very caring, and I have full confidence in him and his staff. I can recommend Dr Neel without hesitation

When Dr.Neelakantan diagnosed my eye condition about five years ago,he told methat I have glaucoma.He explained to me what glaucoma is he said that its pressure in the eye, he had a computer in the room and showed me the difference between my right eye and my left.He started me on eye drops first.

HE IS FANTASTIC!

I am so glad I was referred to this doctor! I appreciate the time he spent with me instead of rushing out like other known physicians. I have recommended him to my family and friends. I have seen many M.D's and his expertise and bedside manners and the way HE explains my condition was outstanding! HANDS DOWN, HE IS AMAZING!

Worst Doctor!

Went for an initial visit to determine glaucoma procedure needed and will never return to him; he was the rudest doctor that we have ever encountered; his staff as well. He disregard my concern and questions for my procedure and acknowledged 3 interuptions during my visit and did not return to my question. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone! He truly does not care for his patients nor does he have the patience to understand the situation.

Do not go to this man unless it is life or death

I had cataract surgery from this dr. He was very rude throughout the surgery and seemed to only care about the money he was receiving. He became angry at me during the surgery because I was moving and yelled at me. He was talking about the way he treated his staff by bragging how he had made two of them cry. He seems to have no respect for women.