Dr. Arvind Prabhat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Prabhat?

Dr Prabhat was on point He took one look and assessed the problem. I was disgusted and in pain .Prabhat was able to fix the damage caused by a less then knowledgeable physician. If he had taken care of the problem fist I would not have spent 4 months in pain and anticipating the worst.

Professional and Personable Care

I'm very happy with his treatment, follow up, and advice. He has taken great interest in my well-being, before, during, and after total thyroidectomy for cancer. He is knowledgeable and has answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Awesome doc. Had been to several doctors and dentists with a problem I was amazed at the amount of time he spent with me. He asked questions and reviewed scans and reports Called the Radiogist with questions He was able to figure out my problem and put a plan in place I left feeling confident that he knew exactly what he was talking about And to find out that he worked at Mount Sinai with 2 world class doctors who treated my mom years ago Was icing on the cake. Very smart and a great human being. I'm grateful.

While I will not question Dr. Prabhat's medical expertise.. I will say the bedside manner & empathy lacks , especially for a concerned parent calling regarding their child's postoperative intense discomfort from tonsillectomy. Not what I expected from this highly recommended practice.

Doctor's Response

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am one of the Regional Managers here at ENT and Allergy Associates. We received your review on Dr. Prabhat and I would like to apologize for your experience. I would like the opportunity to speak with you personally if that is OK with you. In order to respect your health privacy and discuss your experience in detail, please send us an email with your contact information via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] entandallergy [one word) .com Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Jennifer

Dr. Prabhat was recommended to me by my primary physician. He is wonderful! I am 22 years old and was extremely nervous when I found out I needed a tonsillectomy. Doctor calmed me down and told me everything that was going to happen. He walked me through step by step. 3 days after my surgery, I had to go back to the emergency room for dehydration. Doctor even came to visit me! He is very caring, concerned, and a great doctor. I would 100% recommend him to a friend or family member. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure they feel comfortable. He does not sugar coat anything and tells you exactly what you will experience and that is something I really like about Prabhat. His assistant Toni is one of the nicest people I have ever met. My mom called her about 179 times during my recovery time with every little question and Toni was always available to talk. Great place, great atmosphere, great doctor!

Be ready for loooong wait times, but he is a great surgeon and very thorough.

Check him in Waterbury, CT first

Dr. Prabhat is an amazing and knowledgable doctor. I had a unique ENT emergency during pregnancy and both he and Dr. Shah (also in the practice) treated me and my unborn baby with the best care. I quite literally owe my life and my baby's to him and Dr. Shah. I feel so very lucky that my OB-GYN recommended him in my time of need.

The Best!

I consider myself very lucky to be a patient of Dr. Prabhat's. He is caring, interested, intelligent, knowledgeable & kind.....exactly what we all look for in a Doctor but rarely find. I applaud his expertise and refer him to family and friends without reservation....

Thankful

Awesome Dr./Talented surgeon... to the point very professional. Creates a positive approach to your care with opportunity to ask questions and address your concerns.

Great Dr.

Dr. Prabhat is an excellent dr. from the moment i walked into his office i knew right away he cared about his patients. When I was told I needed Polp surgery i think he saw the fear on my face...but he made me feel so comfortable that when i left his office i was fearful no more. He explained everything he was doing, gave options, and really took his time. I rave about him to everyone and i thank the person who recommended me. if I ever needed surgery again i have complete confidence in my doctor.

Adult Tonsilectomy

Procedure was fully explained, professionally handled by Dr P and all of his staff both front and back office. His surgi-center is wonderful. When a small issue popped up after surgery when home, it seemed like the doctor was available immediately by phone. It was very reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr Prabhat, you will not find better care anywhere.