Have you seen Dr. Arvind Saini?

I can see again!

I had RK about 30 years ago with another physician. I have since developed cataracts and vision changes. Dr. Saini had his hands full with my case. We started with the worst eye because it had 8 RK incisions. After cataract surgery, the vision and corneal surface changed continually for about 3 weeks, then settled down completely and I now have 20/20 vision in that eye. The second eye had 4 RK incisions and the cataract surgery went without a hitch. IT'S A MIRACLE! I am 20/20 in both eyes.

He is highly professional and compassionate Dr. Highly recommend his Service!

Great Doctor

knowing Dr. Saini was great since he has helpeld me with my mysteries disease, wich he has found the way to control it very well . I really appreciate him so much because before I was going from doctor to doctor and no one could figure it out what I had, but he knew it right on the fist time I saw him. Thank you so much Dr Saini

Best eye doctor ever

Prior to seeing Dr. Saini i had seen 3 other Dr. No one could figure out my eye problem. Within a few visits he figured out the problem and a course of action . Stem cell treatment worked wonders. Im forever gratefull for his knowledge and expertise.

the best

Dr. Arvind Saini is a competent, compassionate, considerate and caring and generous physician. I brought my Dad for evaluation of his eyes and cataract surgery. He is thorough and patient in explaining the procedure to my Dad who speaks English as a second language. He was prompt, polite, and has excellent bedside/clinic manners. Anyone will be blessed to have him as his/her ophthalmologist.

Fantastic doctor!

I've seen many eye doctors over the years, however Dr.Saini was by far the best I have ever seen! He was extremely thorough and took time to explain my diagnosis and treatment options. Unlikely other doctors I have seen, he did not push unnecessary surgery and also discussed some alternative medicine approaches. I would recommend him without reservation!

Medical biller/collector

Dr. Saini treated and CARED for my 26 yo daughter for a sight threatening central cornea ulcer. He diligently followed and fought this infection for four months seeing her every 2 to three days sometimes. He literally saved her from not losing her eye altogether, and saved as much of her vision as he could. I can never thank him enough or repay him for what he did for her. He is truly a doctor that CARES for his patients. He took my calls after hours and explained her prognosis and treatment plan. Dr. Saini is an amazing doctor and an amazing wonderful caring person. I will be forever grateful to him for helping and treating my daughter Krystin. His staff was the BEST as well...we were fit in the schedule every few days....Thank you to All Of you! Kristin and I will never forget your help and kindness.

Patient / Medical Billing and Coding Specialist

Dr. Saini is amazing! He is very thorough and has great bedside manner. He takes his time to ensure you have all the answers to your questions and that his explanations are very easy to understand. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor. This is going to be a long recovery process for me and I was scared in the beginning. After just 2 appointments with Dr. Saini, I am confident that I am in the hands of one of the best in the area. I know that everything will be OK.

Excellent care

Dr. Saini provided excellent care for me and my eyes. He explains options clearly and answers questions. He was cautious about surgery for me, but when we decided to do surgery he was very skilled. Highly recommended.

Recommended for his new business.

It is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Saini as a most outstanding doctor and an exemplary person.

Excellence

Dr. Saini is an excellent doctor. I had a severe, rare, and challenging eye condition, and he went "above and beyond" to care for me....including arranging for rare and new treatments and medications, and meeting with me "after hours" to make sure my care was complete. He stands out and above many of my other care-givers.

Dr. Arvind Saini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Escondido, CA.