Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arvind K Salwan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 58
Dr. Salwan is known for being a compassionate doctor but what good is compassionate if you have to sit in the waiting room for almost 2 hours at every single appointment! I don't need compassion THAT much!! They triple book appointments. If you have an appt...plan on wasting your entire day at his office! Ridiculous!!
Dr salwan is a nice man and a very competent doctor however his staff is less than 4 if there was less than 4 rating that would be my rating they are incompetent rude refuse to do their job refused to return phone calls and absolutely do not know how to do referrals you would be lucky to have dr. as a doctor but his staff comes along as baggage and that baggage is complete crap
What is wrong with the "humans" working at medical facilities?? It is your job to assist the dr and make sure you do your job of answering phones, returning calls, following through with referrals and providing at the very least lab results for patients~ I love Dr Arvind Salwan, he is an amazing doctor but the "staff" at his office have made me regret referring family and friends to them! They are unprofessional and incompetent!!!! And I apologize to everyone I have ever referred to them!
Dr. Salwan was my mother's doctor. She already had a doctor but he was the visiting physician at the nursing home where my Mom was in rehab following a stroke. We liked him so much that we changed doctors just so he could be her doctor. She was given 3-6 months to live by the neurologist. With Dr. Salwan, she lived 7 years beyond that. He is very easy to work with and does what most doctors don't do....LISTEN.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2009, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Salwan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Arvind K Salwan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArvind Salwan Md Pc, 15398 Main St Ste A, Hesperia, CA
Dr. Arvind K Salwan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hesperia, CA.