4.8

Have you seen Dr. Arvind Vasudevan?

Thorough and Kind

Dr. Vasudevan takes his time with his patients, is very caring, and looked into getting all the types of tests that I made need. Out of all the Neurologists in the practice, he's by far the best.

Excellent bedside manner, compassionate and kind

I met Dr Vasudevan while hospitalized for complications from CDIP and Migraines. At first, I was not the most compliant patients, he was able to see through that, understand my frustration and my pain...treating me with amazing medical expertise! He is now my new neurologist! I respected ans appreciated him so very much!

Highly recommend

Dr. Vasudevan listens to the patient and adjusts treatments as needed. He considers what other conditions the patient may have. He is the first doctor I’ve had in years that keeps trying to help.

I am a patient of Dr. Vasudevan. I find him to be knowledgeable, patient, a kind. I have gone to other Drs. For my head trauma, but none can compare to Dr. Vasudevan’s vast experience in the Neurology field. You will find out in just 5 minutes after meeting Dr.Vasudevan that your feelings and concerns over your health condition are important to him and finding the right treatment is paramount .

Dr. Arvind Vasudevan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.