Dr. Arvinder S Bir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arvinder S Bir?

Dr. Bir is a very caring physician with great "bed-side" manner. The whole staff there is very kind and helpful.

Thank you, Dr. Arvinder Bir!

I am experiencing a chronic pain syndrome along with some new symptoms. In years past, no medications provided relief. I have had to learn to live with debilitating symptoms while continuing to work part time. I was at the end of my coping capacity with severe aching, burning, and throbbing in my face, behind my eye, neck, and entire body. It literally felt like my face and brain were going to explode and I felt I could no longer endure. At my first appointment, Dr. Bir conscientiously made every effort to help me with lab work, mri, ultrasound, Dr. referral to see a neurologist, and medication that has reduced pain. I am very grateful. NOTE: In error, I posted this review on Dr. Seema Bir's review site and also overlooked selecting an overall rating in turn reflecting only three stars. This posting is accurate. I apologize for the errors. Thank you.

He lacked charm though I didn't really need it to have a good visit. However, he does seem a little distant and eager to make sweeping opinions about colleagues. He definitely wanted to establish with me that he has all the answers. I have only seen him once. Maybe too early to judge.

Caring Doctor

Dr. Arvinder S. Bir has always been very friendly, caring and an excellent doctor. Has never rushed my appointment, asks questions and is NOT a one complaint doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.