Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arzou D Ahsan
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ahsan is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. Dr. Ahsan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
love Arzou Ahsan...she was my dr when I was pregnant with my first even though she didn't do the birth of my first kid she did for the second and let's just say it was crazy yet she was totally on point. She's direct yet sweet but very confident in what she does and she does it so well. She would run late but understandable since there are emergencies with prior appointments that can make docs late... I'm rather the patient is treated carefully than being rushed because i don't want it happen to me. Ahsan ROCKS!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ahsan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRisa Kagan Md, 2500 Milvia St, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Arzou D Ahsan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.