Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asa A Peek
Dr. Asa A Peek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tifton, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Peek is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center and Floyd Medical Center. Dr. Peek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Asa A Peek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Asa A Peek has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Asa A Peek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Asa A Peek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr.Peek has been my dr over 7 years. I have been thru alot trying to have my family. Dr.Peek has went through it all with me every step of the way. He has called to check on my while he was off work, came to appointments with me while off, even came to the hopsital everyday while being on off that week while inducing my labor. He Has even taken the time to call just to check on myself and my family after a loss. Had I listened to other dr's i would have never had my family, i was told my best option was to have a tubal b\c i would never be able to have a baby. Dr Peek is the only one who didn't give up, took the time to run tests and stick with me and go over and beyond to help me. Dr Peek and Deanna (his nurse)are by far the best I could have ever had! I have Dr Peek to thank for my 2 beautiful healthy girls!!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Peek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
East Tennessee State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTift Regional Medical Center, 901 18th St E, Tifton, GA
Dr. Asa A Peek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tifton, GA.