Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asad Ayub MD
Dr. Asad Ayub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Clearwater, FL (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Ayub is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center, Saint Luke's Hospital and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Asad Ayub has 4 locations
4131 University Blvd S
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Dr. Asad Ayub has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Asad Ayub has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Asad Ayub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Asad Ayub - Posted on August 26th, 2019
Dr. Ayub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Saint Luke's Hospital
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
22 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Patiala
Graduated in 1995
University Of Louisville Hospital
Dr. Asad Ayub Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Asad Ayub's office for more information.
4131 University Blvd S Jacksonville, FL : (904) 737-2722
4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL : (904) 953-2000
1700 N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL : (727) 669-3800
3625 University Blvd S Jacksonville, FL : (904) 399-6353
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Asad Ayub, MD - Internal Medicine in Jacksonville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Asad Ayub is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.