Dr. Asad K Mohmand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asad K Mohmand?

Such a great doctor, it's unfortunate that hateful coalition groups come on here to try and hurt his reputation. Myself and all other fellow patients I've met all speak of him very highly. From my interaction with them they have never been patients so reporting on him is fraudulent when leaving a review for a doctor you've never seen. He is very gregarious and pleasant to have as a doctor. I've always felt extremely comfortable trusting him with my treatment.

He is one of the best and most patient focused doctor I have ever encountered. All the other fellow patients of his I have come across also have great things about him. He has gotten me into his schedule last minute multiple times even though he had no appointments for the day. He has a genuine concern for his patients, he has always listened to my questions and concerns and answered them and has always made sure I was comfortable with the treatment plan in place. I've never met a doctor who is so knowledgeable and caring. If anyone needs an infectious disease doctor this is the only one I would ever considering recommending.

Very pleasant doctor's visit. Dr. Mohmand was friendly and personable and did not rush through the appointment. I felt very comfortable talking to him and he appeared to be very knowledgeable.