Dr. Asad Naqvi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Asad Naqvi?

The worst psychiatrist I've ever seen! He seems to hate his work!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

This man seems to hate his job/profession! He rarely even looks at you. I should have left him long before I did. He keeps his head down and scribbles his notes. If any questions get asked, you are the one asking. He even periodically slams his door and goes for a walk. Went elsewhere to support for my disability claim. I was suffering so badly, crying at work. I begged him to consider helping me to apply for SSDI. Even after a suicide attempt, he was like a stone-faced stature. I finally lost my job. I did get disability eventually. If you ever wind up at Anchor Hospital in Atlanta, ask to not be assigned to Dr. Asad Naqvi. He is not invested in his line of work, nor in your best interest!

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I was recommended to this doctor by my primary care physician. I had to wait for over an hour to see him during my initial appointment since he was late coming to the office. While sitting in his packed waiting room, I was witness to several unsettling things. When I asked about the co pay for the visit, the receptionist just laughed in my face hysterically. I only saw him for about 15 minutes and he told me I need a therapist (which I had to find) to be treated for depression and also needed to join AA... all this in just a few minutes?? He also gave me two prescriptions for meds I already have... total disaster. Stay away! I am now in search of a good therapist and hope to have better luck. in my opinion Naqvi is only in it for the money and could care less for the mental health of his patients.

Posted on October 4th, 2017