Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asaf R Qadeer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Asaf R Qadeer has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Asaf R Qadeer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
This office is the worse organized office of a professional I have ever experienced. Office staff has no knowledge of what they are doing. Pattent referrals get lost in space. No call backs to report on questions asked. Never open, won't answer telephone calls. Poor management. Doctor not available. Find another doctor.
Very poor level of medical care. The wait time is extremely long! Dr. has a bad tendency to leave patients in waiting room for extended periods of time. Patients have to do their own follow up instead of staff being proactive. Communication is very poor. I would not recommend this doctor to any one. I am surprised that he has not received a greivance from the medical board, even though he has sat on the medical board at one time.
49 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1969
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Asaf R Qadeer accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsQ Family Care, 17070 Red Oak Dr Ste 402, Houston, TX
Dr. Asaf R Qadeer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.