Dr. Aseem D Desai Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Aseem D Desai?

Dr. Desai has changed my life after doing an excellent job on a catheter ablation for my atrial fibrillation. My heartrate has been normal for over a year. He has a pleasant bedside manner, is very thorough, and takes his time with you.

We love this doctor

Great cardiologist, highly reccomend him.

Perfect combination of competency, caring and communication

My sons have a rare genetic arrthymia. Dr. Desai was at once competent and confident, giving me the assurance that they were in good hands. He is also confident enough to seek the advice of other leaders in the field for rare conditions such as my sons - he never succumbed to the too-frequent tendency among specialists to pretend to the patient that there is no one else out there with views or answers on the issue. Sometimes in physicians, to get the most competent technical professional, it is necessary to compromise on bedside manner/communication/caring aspects. Not so with Dr. Desai. He is an amazingly well balanced, communicative, caring, competent professional. In my entire life, particularly in these last years, in which we have lived through 3 cardiac arrests of my son, never have I had a physician in which I have put some much faith on such a critical medical issue.

Dr. Aseem D Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.