Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asela San Felipe
Dr. Asela San Felipe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. San Felipe is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and John C Lincoln Hospital. Dr. San Felipe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Asela San Felipe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. San Felipe is FANTASTIC! All of my children love her very much. I've recommended her to many of my family and friends and not one person has been disappointed. Everyone thinks she is wonderful. Yes there can be long wait times, but the professional care she gives and the love she gives to all her patients is OUTSTANDING! Her staff is amazing, working little things in as best they can, and making sure that everyone gets his/her chance to see Dr. S!
Dr San Felipe is the most caring wonderful person and spends alot of time during the visit you can even call after hours to ask her a question and she will call you back right away I never met anyone so caring. As for the office staff all of the staff are exceptionally caring and willing to help but one she sits at the front i believe the manager with glasses older woman very rude and does not seem as if she even cares if your child is sick or suffering. I would highly recommend Dr San Felipe however until there is new office staff I would not recommend the office.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. San Felipe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
John C Lincoln Hospital
47 Years Experience
University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5422 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Asela San Felipe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.