Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asghar Rastegar
Dr. Asghar Rastegar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Rastegar is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital Health Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Asghar Rastegar has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rastegar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Yale-New Haven Hospital
St Marys Hospital
Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
Yale Medical Group
45 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Asghar Rastegar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Asghar Rastegar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.