Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asha A Agarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I would never recommend this doctor. And I am never going back. The office staff were actually fighting while I was singing in and were being rude to a patient who was obviously mentally disabled. Asha Agarwal was the coldest, meanest doctor I have ever had. When she first walked in she immediately asked me why I was on my insurance, (I am a single mother going to school and working fulltime and I am on Molina, which is government issued. I WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL AND RAISE MY CHILD. )She barely said two words to me during my examination that weren't either a lecture or dismissive. I came in for a simple physical and to get a paper signed for my nursing clinicals and she proceeded to tell me how I was filling out the paper wrong (which I hadn't) and sighing while she circled the appropriate answers. She then proceeded to leave the room and fill out paperwork for me without even asking me to stay for it, then became angry when I started walking away. If you have a bad day, that's fine. But if you are in the healthcare profession, you are going to have to be somewhat sympathetic to your patients, and if not that, at LEAST treat them like people. I would rather be ill then ever go back to that office.
Dr. Agarwal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Gajra Raja Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Wright State University
Dr. Asha A Agarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAgarwal And Agarwal Mds Inc, 7405 Brandt Pike, Dayton, OH
Dr. Asha A Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.