Dr. Asha Desai Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Asha Desai?

She changed my life!

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Dr. Asha Desai has changed my life! For five years I suffered from sinus infections and asthma. After seeing two family practice doctors and an ear, nose and throat specialist, I was referred to Dr. Desai. She actually listened when I descibed my symptoms and understood my problem. What made her different than the other doctors was how she took the time to identify the cause, develop an effective treatment plan and educate me regarding management of my allergy symptoms. I felt like we were working together as a team to not only eliminate my allergy symptoms but also the frequency of sinus infections and the need for antibiotics. I have been a patient for 15 years and have recommended her to friends and family whom have had great experiences too.

Posted on March 20th, 2015