Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asha Jain has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This doctor is the worse. I dont know where she got her license. Being a good doctor is not just diagnosing a patient and writing prescription. She's very disrespectful and definitely not caring. I recently schedule an appointment at a particular time, after getting my child's vital taken, it was this Dr.turn to examine my child, she didn't greet my daughter. She doesn't know her name either. My daughter has been seeing her for over 6 years. At the time she was suppose to examine my daughter she step out of her office shouting that she's going to lunch and we have to wait without addressing me. Very rude and disrespectful. We were standing right there. She had no regards for her patients or the parents. How about an apology or asking me nicely to wait.I would have understand, everyone gets hungry and why not have a lunch schedule that doesn't overlap with her appointments. I would never take my child to see this doctor ever and I would never recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brooklyn University Hospital
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
43 Years Experience
S M S Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. Asha Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKings County Hospital Center, 451 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Asha Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.