Dr. Asha Gupta Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Asha Gupta?

A Very Knowledgable Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2017

From the time of my first visit, I enjoyed her bedside manner, she seemed very knowledgeable in her field. I will definitely go back.

the office and the doctor are horrible

Posted on April 21st, 2016

If you are looking for an office where you want the doctor to care about you and your needs. Also when in need you expect to make a call and have a MA pick up to schedule your appointment please do not visit that office. I wouldn't even give that office or the doctor one star. She's very unpleasant uncaring she doesn't talk to her patient or establish a relationship with you. I went to her office for a pap smear result (you know how uncomfortable it is) come to find out there were not enough fluid and she had to redo it. While in the room giving me my lab results instead of quickly proceed with the pap smear she told me she's behind on schedule and she had a lot of patient in the waiting room I can either wait outside or reschedule. Somehow i have 2 charts with them make me miss 3 appts and i didn't receive no reminder calls nor I was able to reach any of the 3 receptionist. In one of my chart they have an address i haven't use for 5 years now. Terrible experience at this office in the process of looking another primary doctor

Office staff is horrible, disorganized and rude.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Office staff is horrible, disorganized and rude. Dr. Gupta is great as is the medical staff. You will wait, however.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

The time it takes to try to make an appointment with this office is RIDICULOUS!!! IF they even answer the phone, you will either be immediately put on hold for 10, 15 minutes, or transferred to Xray department! !

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Be prepared to wait almost 2 hours.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Poorest experience ever with a medical "professional". Thank you, VA benefits.

Good health not a priority! Poor follow up

Posted on July 29th, 2014

I will be choosing another primary care doctor soon. Dr. Gupta doesn't take the time to go over assessments, no bedside manner and doesn't manage her staff well. The unorganized staff is the main reason of my disappointment. To get a referral to another doctor is a nightmare! It takes a long time and the staff acts like you are bothering them. There is no urgency to help you with the process. My advice is to find another doctor who is more caring and a staff who is more efficient. Our good health should be a top prioririty for these people, unfortunately not at Dr. Asha Gupta's office!

Fifteen years with her

Posted on July 25th, 2013

She has been an excellent physician with our family. Over the years she has sent our family for tests and to other great specialist. She Is very though and always spends the time to analyze our problems and blood work. We are healthy and give a lot of the credit to her. On one occasion she visited us several time in the hospital.

happy

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

OFFICE STAFF WONDERFUL DR,CAREING JUST A GREAT OFFICE ALL THE STAFF WARM AND PLEASENT SMILES VERY HELPFULL.

horrible office staff

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

great doctor, but her office staff is horrible. they are rude, nasty, unpleasant and they can never find your chart. i like the doctor wont ever go agian becuase of the office staff.

Very Disapointing

Posted on March 16th, 2012

I found Dr. Gupta to be very cold and uncaring. I went to her for about a year and found her to be lacking in empathy with regards to my medical issues. I was floored the last time I was there when she actually suggested outlandish treatment for me and when I questioned her she actually said "well, I have to protect myself". What about the patient Dr. Gupta? What about taking more than 5 minutes to connect with your patient to best determine what the medical problem is?When I suggested to her I could bennefit from Eating Disorder Treatment she said "why? you just intake less calories". She refused to give me medical clearance for treatment that could very well save my life!I will never go back to her!

Caring and thorough doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Excellent attention to detail. Quick to refer to specialists when needed and excellent follow up in patient care