Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asha K Proctor
Dr. Asha K Proctor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Proctor is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. Dr. Proctor has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Asha K Proctor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Proctor is awesome!! She delivered my son via c-section on Halloween 2006 and I felt like I was in good hands with her, especially after being in labor for 36 hours prior to the c-section. I wish I could make appointments with her more often but my schedule and her schedule seem to collide but if not for that, I would be seeing her all the time!!
Dr. Proctor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. Asha K Proctor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Ob/Gyn, 2 Princess Rd Ste C, Lawrence Township, NJ
Dr. Asha K Proctor is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.