Dr. Asha Vali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asha Vali?

Never again

The doctor is courteous but her staff is abysmal. To begin with, they never return calls. Their answering machine encourages patients to leave messages, but if you think they'll get back to you, think again. If that were all, however, I wouldn't be writing this review. I scheduled a physical exam. Waited quite a bit to see the doctor. Worse, not a single person in the office -- not the doctor, not the nurse, and not the person I scheduled the appointment with -- told me to fast on the day of my visit. When I went in, they looked at me like I was crazy. Of course I was supposed to fast. And they *always* tell patients to fast. PLEEEAASE. An apology goes a long way. So, I had to go back again to have my blood tests done. Meaning I had to take time off work a second day. I was assured they'd call me back two days later with the results. I waited and waited and waited. Called back but they don't answer the phone in the morning. And messages left on their answering machine are useless 'coz they don't get back to you anyway. Nine days later, I got to speak to the receptionist, who in a bored voice told me -- "Yes, of course your test results arrived." And why didn't they call back? No answer, no apology. So, I told them to keep the results because I'm looking for another provider. Never again.

Although, Dr. Vali is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR,her office worker Olita is the most disrespectful, non-educated, pion I have ever come into contact with. Since her employment roughly 5 years ago, I only come in for dire emergenciies. I would rather suffer physically then to talk to and deal with Olita. Unfortunatley, she is the front line of communication which sickens me. As a result, I will be looking for another doctor. SORRY DOCTOR!!!

the best

I've known dr vali for years and. Never had a problem with her,she is very proffessional ,she always have time to talk,make sure you're ok and things are ok otherwise.I don't ever think ill change unless I had to move a great distant from her office.shes so great I had to tell my family and freinds about dr vali .I reccommend a few of my freinds that highly speak well of her also.keep on doing a great job .we appreciate it .thanks

Doctor's office never returns callsThere is a significant waiting time for every appointmentDoctor does not seem to understand often expressed patient concerns