Dr. Asha Velisetty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asha Velisetty?

Depression, called for help and she hung up on me

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I called the number they left on the recording because I need help immediately...the Doctor answered and told me to call the recording and leave a message, I asked her 'PLEASE I NEED HELP" as I was crying and she hung up on me. I am already in a horrible stated.

HELP!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Velisetty could not tweak my medication properly and after just 3 attempts she told me there was nothing more she could do and to find another psychiatrist! This is a caring doctor?? I think not!

unprofessional screening

Posted on October 25th, 2010

This office staff was unpleasant on each occasion that I called the office for help. Because I needed someone who could provide a higher level of care, I called this doctor for an appointment. Care is not a word that I would use to describe this interaction. The phone screener must take special lessons in how to make patients feel bad and go somewhere else. What qualifications does this person have to turn patients away? It is a rare individual who can care so little with so much attitude. If the doctor does not know that this person acts so rude, she should know. You think that because someone with a high school education asks me if I am suicidal I will answer. To be safe and credible the physician should attempt to screen the patient not leave something so important to a nonprofessional. If the doctor does know that the phone screener treats potentially mentally ill patients in such a callous manner, shame on the doctor, she needs to find another profession. I have insurance, I can pay with cash and I happen to be disabled, the office worker stated that the doctor does not want to be bothered with the paperwork. Must be nice to cherry pick your patients and refuse care to disabled patients. If you identify me and pass this to your peers, I will consider it a privacy violation. God Bless you, you deserve a doctor and roboscreener just like you.

Posted on December 15th, 2016