Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asha Voss has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Took extremely too long in every aspect. Waited and waited while I could hear Her talking outside. She only spent about 2-5 min with me and I really wasn't given the chance to explain my symptoms thoroughly. She changed my bc pills and thyroid medication at same time resulting in major weight loss and depression. I was 120 before and lost around 30 lbs. She also makes patients come in for everryyyything... ( for the copay, in my opinion) Even things that could easily be discussed over the phone. I wouldn't recommend her to any one that actually wants to know what is going on with their body and wants to fix the issues.
I originally had someone else who worked in the same building with her, but was changed over to Dr. Voss. I'm glad they changed me over! This lady answered most of my questions before I could even ask them. Most of the staff know me well-- can't forget the preggers that threw up 15 times a day on average in her first trimester. There is one nurse I do not like handling phone calls and such, she's not capable of doing her job most of the time considering she triple books patients for one time with one doctor--makes the wait time horrible and no one likes that. However, Dr. Voss is great. She talks a lot, makes sure to cover everything, and made it clear to express anything that was of concern. This is coming from a first time pregnant woman, a high-risk pregnancy at that too.
I have been a patient of Dr. Voss's for 11 years now. I recently had a complete hysterectomy and she did an excellent job. She has been very attentive and listened to all of my concerns for years. Her staff answers all of my calls. I do agree that the Dothan office has too long of a wait, but the Enterprise and Ozark office do not. I believe if you see her once, you will continue to see her.
I began using Dr. Voss approximately 6 years ago (maybe longer). In the beginning, my appointments were timely and I was able to receive return calls through the nurses line the same day or mid-morning of the following day. Unfortunately, my experience over the last year has been so pleasant. I love Dr. Voss and feel she is an outstanding physician but the level of service offered today compared to six years ago has decreased and I'm forced to look for other alternatives in a provider. I strongly encourage potential new patients to schedule a consult visit and determine if their office is a good fit for you and your needs.
24 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Asha Voss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLadies First Obstetrics And Gynecology Of Dothan, 104 Medical Dr, Dothan, AL
Dr. Asha Voss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dothan, AL.