Dr. Ashakiran Sunku Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ashakiran Sunku?

A total waste of time . Incorrect diagnosis and horrible manners

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I do Not recommend this person to anyone!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Sunku does not understand American culture, will not even take your blood pressure and appears to be incompetent.

hateful.and disrespected

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I was admitted here in the a colorado Hospital because I was having multiple seizures uncontrolled at that I have been vomiting for a week . So I get to the hospital fall outside get pulled in and after 9hrs get addmitted upstairs and get Dr.sunku as a neurologist she leaves me observing with an e.e.g stuff on my head for two day and me having seizures for day .2 By that time I am very sick and week already . But she is so rude and disrespectful comes into my hospital room and tells me you are not epileptic and do not have seizures your fine you just are stressed and need some help you will be fine. I tell her I have proof I been epileptic since I was 7years old . She says not my problem im telling you that your not : understand . I said what can I do till I get out will they start over or what can I take for it ?, she turns around and tells me lookie I cant predict the future and its not my problem find another dr. And walks out. Shes the most disrespectful dr. I have ever seen or encountered .please think twice before going to her shes the one who needs seiouse help. Hope this helps a few of you out there

Posted on April 25th, 2015

this drs staff is the most unorganized rude unprofessional excuse I have ever experienced..... after reading these reviews I'm done with this practice!😕

Ridiculous

Posted on January 13th, 2014

After having a seizure and being in the E.R. my boyfriend was referred to Dr. Sunku for additional treatment from the E.R. doctor. They refused to see him since he was not referred by his primary physician which he doesn't have anyway. Looks like we dodge a bullet in any case and we will be taking him somewhere else for his diagnosis.

They are only in it for the money

Posted on September 6th, 2013

This doctor only seems to care about money. They will not accept credit, what kind of insanity is that when several medical plans only let you pay with debit cards. They were way more concerned with getting money out of us then helping with any condition. I was actually threatened with collections after I setup a payment plan with them. I also never got a diagnosis. $1200 dollars later and was told absolutely nothing. Greediest woman I have ever met. I would strongly suggest avoiding her at all costs, and it will cost you to see her.

too busy to care

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Never followed up after hospital stay. Had to find a new neurologist. Hateful staff.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

This doctor dropped us and refused to continue care si

Posted on September 21st, 2017