3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Very disappointed in his service.

My family was very unhappy with the treatment and compassion shown by Dr. Kparker. He did not show that he cared about my father's progression after his surgery. He did not keep us well informed and due to his negligence and that of Porter Memorial, it resulted in his death. I would not recommend him or Porter Memorial Hospital.

Not a good visit

I am still very concerned & am seeking a rea Dr. during my visit he seemed exhausted & trying to minimize my concerns. He took a brief look & says he sees nothing? Well to really say that ' some sort of X-ray or explanation or information & proper communication about my concerns would have been nice. Instead I left feeling awful in the same fear that I'm carrying today. Thanks for nothing....

Dr. Ashay V Kparker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.