Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Asher B Galloway has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Asher B Galloway has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Asher B Galloway has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I went to dr Galloway for my first pregnancy and loved it...he is very smart and can actually be really funny at times...the midwife Shannon there is unbelievably amazing and really cared. Probably best midwife you could ask for. The only thing I would say is don't expect your doctor to deliver your baby but it is that way at most places.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Asher B Galloway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWellstar North Douglas Ob/Gyn, 6095 Professional Pkwy Ste A210, Douglasville, GA
Dr. Asher B Galloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Douglasville, GA.