Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi?

Bad Service All Around

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Everytime I have dealt with this doctor its been an ordeal. The first time I brought my son in for a stomach ache we stood in an overcrowded waiting room for over an hour after our appointment was scheduled. There were adults having very adult, private counversations very loudly and cursing like crazy. I have never seen a single nurse smile, or be anything but discourteous and rude. They have actively tried to be deceptive to cover their own incompetence. One time a nurse denied receiving records from another doctor before even asking my sons name. It doesn't even make sense how bad the staff is. My child is a little scared of the doctors, because their bedside manner is so bad. I have never seen the same doctor twice in a row, and one of them has written prescriptions incorrectly BOTH times that I have seen him...for narcotics. Just steer clear!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Every time I visit its with a different doctor, I brought up concerns and he dismisses them. My son spit up too much but he wouldn't look into lactose sensitivity I wound up changing his formula to soy which reduced it to almost none. I have waited up to an hour in an over booked day very often. I've had the receptionist be extremely rude to me also on occasion. Currently looking for a new doctor that could better suit my sons needs.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017