Dr. Ashim Aggarwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashim Aggarwal?

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Did an excellent job of repairing torn retina; helpful; professional.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I would not go to anyone else. I was scared to death and Dr. Aggarwal was so patient and kind. He took over 45 minutes talking with me and calming my fears about injections in my eyes. I was going to walk out because of my fears but he managed to talk me into my first injections and have no problem going every month. They are painless just as he said they would be and he always hides the needle so I don't see it. He is very compassionate and excellent at what he does. I highly recommend him.

Very thorough and kind

Posted on June 16th, 2014

While attending college in 2003, I began having some strange eye problems. I had recently found out that I was at high risk for a retinal detachment, so my wife and I rushed to Lansing Opthamology. I was seen by Dr Aggarwal nearly immediately. He confirmed it was a detachment and needed to begin the needed surgery on my eye right away. I explained to him how I had no insurance and just newly married…and basically broke. He explained it would be expensive, but that the most important thing was treating my eye and "worrying" about the bills later. If I was not treated I would have gone blind in that eye. So, we decided if I wanted to have a chance of seeing out of that eye it would be wise to have the surgery done and figure out the payment later. So, Dr Aggarwal performed the surgeries which involved laser, an injection of an air bubble and another type of surgery that I cannot pronounce! I praise God that it all worked and was very thankful for the skills and thoroughness of Dr. Aggarwal and for modern technology. He was very kind and continually asked how I was doing throughout my surgery. He performed all my follow up laser treatments needed and also laser surgery preventative on my other eye. He was always very thorough and helpful. If Dr. Aggarwal still provides treatment like he did around 2003, then I highly recommend him to anyone with any serious eye condition.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016