Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashiqueali Poonawala
Dr. Ashiqueali Poonawala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Poonawala is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Tomball Regional Medical Center and HEALTHSOUTH Houston Rehabilitation Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashiqueali Poonawala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashiqueali Poonawala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.