Dr. Ashiqueali I Poonawala Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ashiqueali I Poonawala?

There is more to this particular Physician that some patient's see; grasp and appreciate (of course including this 80 year old- 3rd Generation Messianic Jewish Missionary) that places him in the outstanding class of all medical expert's practicing medicine.

I was the luckiest man in Texas, when while surfing the net I ran across his name, and realized he was a Providing Medical MD. Along with Dr. Andrew Kant, they are the most helpful; very direct & force-ful in approaching my many faceted health crisis' that have ever come into my infected life. Believe it or not,,,,,,,peasant's!

If you are over 50 yrs old - Wrong Doctor for you to visit

My mother has been seeing Dr. Poonawala. All he is concerned with is refilling your prescriptions and getting paid for a visit. It hasn't put a finger on my mom - he doesn't even use a stethoscope. He said she was too old for any help. But would prescribe her pain meds to take care of her pain. I asked the nurse if they would please run blood work as she is on thyroid meds and her levels have not been checked in over a year. The nurse provided more advise then the doctor. Waste of time and money to see this doctor and we are looking for a new doctor that may actually care about his patients.

Great doc!