- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashish Atreja MD
Dr. Ashish Atreja, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Cleveland, OH( and 2 other locations). They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology.
Dr. Ashish Atreja has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Ashish Atreja has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ashish Atreja has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Ashish Atreja Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Dr. Ashish Atreja
As a gastroenterologist treating patients with inflammatory bowel disease, I believe in patient-centered longitudinal care of patients. I believe in collaborative management and discuss care plan and goals of care with patients. I am also investigating use of stool transplant (fecal microbiota transplantation, FMT) in inflammatory bowel disease patients, especially those with pouchitis or colitis.