Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashish C Patel MD
Dr. Ashish C Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL, with another office in Spring Hill, FL. His specialties include Hospitalist and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashish C Patel has 2 locations
Dr. Ashish C Patel has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ashish C Patel has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Dr. Ashish C Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ashish C Patel - Posted on June 7th, 2018
My family had a few recent encounters with Dr. Ashish C. Patel and the experience left me and my family scarred... he really needs to remember the oath he took when becoming a doctor and needs a refresher on the meaning of empathy. This doctor needs to practice empathy and compassion when delivering news to a terminally ill patient. He has the worst best side manners.. it's almost impossible to understand that this man is actually a human being. I pray that he never has to ever experience an encounter with his own family members such as the way he treated my dying husband. .. I will never forget his cold and harsh words ....
Dr. Ashish C Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashish C Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.