My family had a few recent encounters with Dr. Ashish C. Patel and the experience left me and my family scarred... he really needs to remember the oath he took when becoming a doctor and needs a refresher on the meaning of empathy. This doctor needs to practice empathy and compassion when delivering news to a terminally ill patient. He has the worst best side manners.. it's almost impossible to understand that this man is actually a human being. I pray that he never has to ever experience an encounter with his own family members such as the way he treated my dying husband. .. I will never forget his cold and harsh words ....

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Ashish C Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.