Dr. Ashish S Chogle Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ashish S Chogle?

Thorough and thoughtful

I was seeing a Peds GI doctor for the past 3 years for my daughter who was not gaining weight. Tired of not getting results I switched to Dr. Chogle. On the very first visit Dr. Chogle sent labs to check for pancreatic issues leading to malabsorption and diagnosed my daughter with low pancreatic function. She is now on pancreatic enzymes to help digest her food and has started growing. He has ordered tests to check for the cause of the pancreatic malfunction. How I wish I had found him earlier in my search for answers but better late than never. Dr. Chogle was very patient and answered all my questions without hurrying me out of the office. I would also like to mention his staff at the clinic who was very courteous and made my daughter feel very special by writing her name on the paper roll that covers the exam table. She was very happy to see the drawing of a princess and her name next to it.

Genuine doctor

My son has mild autism and Dr Chogle is the first doctor who treated him like a human being. I have taken my son to 2 other GI doctors for constipation and they could not help him. They blamed his autism and told me that he might never get better. Dr. Chogle gave me hope and connected well with my son. He actually took the time to speak to my son which has not been done by his other doctors before. As a result my son hugs him every time he sees Dr Chogle in clinic. After getting him all cleaned out and starting him on laxatives, this is the first time ever my son is able to stay clean from poop accidents and passes a poop every day. It did take a few visits to adjust the medicine doses but finally we got it right. I tried filling up a comment form in the clinic but was told that they don't have one so I decided to write a review about Dr. Chogle online. For me there is a difference between a healthcare provider and a healer. I think Dr. Chogle is a healer and therefor I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Chogle to parents looking for an excellent GI doctor.

Pleased

I cannot thank Dr. Chogle enough for taking care of my daughter who was vomiting and having blood in her stools. She was very sick when he diagnosed her with dairy allergy and started her on Neocate. She also had really bad reflux and he took care of it too. He is very a caring physician and explained everything with a lot of patience and answered tons of questions from this new anxious mother. My daughter is doing so well now! A very healthy and happy child. Dr. Chogle was our savior. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Highly recommend

Would definitely recommend Dr. Chogle to anyone with a child with a gastro problem. I wish he would see adults too.

Thankful

Very calm and soft spoken doctor who really cares about his patients. I was looking for a doctor who specialized in Hirschsprung's disease for my son and was ready to travel anywhere in the country. Now I do not have to! Dr. Gibbs the pediatric surgeon at CHOC asked me to see Dr. Chogle and highly recommended him. Dr. Chogle has moved here from Chicago recently and I could not be thankful enough that he is in Orange County now. My prayers have been answered.

Heartfelt thanks!

Dr. Chogle has taken care of my son for the past 4 years. My son has Crohn's disease and Dr. Chogle has held our hand and guided us through difficult times. My son loves Dr. Chogle and is always happy to go for his check ups. We think of Dr. Chogle as our trusted family member and wish him the best in life.

Really cares about his patients!

Dr. Chogle has been seeing my 21 month old since he was about 5-6 months old for constipation and gastro issues. He is very patient and caring. He really listens to the parents and seems empathetic. He doesn't rush appts like other doctors. Also i have to mention his nurse Barb is AWESOME, she is the best nurse i have ever come into contact with. She is caring and always returns calls the same day and goes the extra mile to assist parents. They are a great team together.

Finally!

I have been looking for answers for the past 3-4 years for my daughter's constipation. On my first visit with Dr. Chogle he tells me that he thinks it is pelvic floor dysfunction and then tests her for it in the next visit to the beautiful Lurie Hospital. He had hit the nail on it's head! It was pelvic floor dysfunction! He then referred me to a biofeedback center. 6 months later my daughter had been doing better than she has all her life! I am lucky to have found him as her gastroenterologist.

Positive & Patient

This is the only doctor amongst the numerous I have taken my son to who patiently answered my questions and more...he fixed my son's constipation. God Bless.

Dr. Chogle

We had a very positive experience with Dr. Chogle. He answered so many questions. He was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. He explained difficult concepts to my child with ease and made her feel very comfortable.

Compassionate

Very proficient and compassionate physician. Called us with updates and to check on my son when he was sick. Love this doc!