Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashish Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ashish Gupta has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Ashish Gupta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was having serious blood pressure problems one evening & called for the "on call" doctor at Cardiovascular Consultants. I received a call back from Dr.. Gupta who appeared very annoyed that I had called for him. He said, "I don't even know why you called me, I don't even know you." "How am I suppose to prescribe anything when I don't know your history." "Are you on Coumadin? Why aren't you on Coumadin." I replied, ask Dr. Tran. He is my regular cardiologist." This man told me that my blood pressure reading of 169/102 with a heart rate of 92 was "a little high" but nothing to worry about. My blood pressure normally runs 117/68 with a heart rate of 56 so in my eyes it was NOT all right. I understand that people belonging to different cultures don't have much regard for women as was apparent in this case. I have NEVER given a doctor a negative review, but I would never, ever recommend this guy, especially to women.
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Ashish Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Consultants, 3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Ashish Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.