3.4

I have been to see Dr. Gupta a couple a times based a referral from my primary. Dr. Gupta's communication skills are excellent. He has shown a true concern for me and I feel comfortable speaking openly to him. I highly recommend him!

I saw Dr Gupta for the first visit today and I must say he is the most respectful and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He was sincerely interested in my concerns and was very thorough. I would highly recommend him .

Cardiovascular Consultants patient

I was having serious blood pressure problems one evening & called for the "on call" doctor at Cardiovascular Consultants. I received a call back from Dr.. Gupta who appeared very annoyed that I had called for him. He said, "I don't even know why you called me, I don't even know you." "How am I suppose to prescribe anything when I don't know your history." "Are you on Coumadin? Why aren't you on Coumadin." I replied, ask Dr. Tran. He is my regular cardiologist." This man told me that my blood pressure reading of 169/102 with a heart rate of 92 was "a little high" but nothing to worry about. My blood pressure normally runs 117/68 with a heart rate of 56 so in my eyes it was NOT all right. I understand that people belonging to different cultures don't have much regard for women as was apparent in this case. I have NEVER given a doctor a negative review, but I would never, ever recommend this guy, especially to women.

Dr. Ashish Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.