Dr. Ashish Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Shah?

Listened very well. Explained all options for treatment. O felt very good after the appointment. Staff was courteous.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Thoughtful and courteous. Did not perceive unnecessary drugs

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Brought my daughter in to see him. He listened to all our concerns and was able to go through a treatment that worked for us with minimal medications. Would recommend if your goal is use as little medicine as possible.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

I had the great pleasure of having my 2 year old son examined by Dr. Shah, he was very informative, professional, and very polite. My two year old was very comfortable and at ease throughout the duration of the examination. I was pleased with my experience.

Very Disappointing, Stay Away

Posted on August 27th, 2012

After my 3 year old son completed a sleep study at Dr. Shahs recommendation I called for the results only to be told that they wouldnt give the results over the phone and that I needed to bring him in for a follow-up appt. I thought that was strange but brought him in anyway. After taking a full day off of work, driving 45 minutes and dragging a 3 year old to a doctor appt which he dreaded and handing over our $40 co-pay, we spent about 90 seconds with the doctor while he told us everything was fine and that was it. It sounds like this doctor is much more concerned about collecting from the insurance company than he is about his patients. STAY FAR AWAY!

Super Shah!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

My son has been seeing Dr. Shah for 5 years; he is always on time, straightforward and sincere. Dr. Shah accurately diagnosed my sons allergies and asthma and his treatment recommendations have kept him well. He has a great sense of humor which makes it easy to get my 10-year-old in for his visits every 6 months. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.

Gives a bad name to a good hospital

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Like the other commenter said, see ANYONE but this man for pulmonology. He was extremely unfriendly and condescending. Refused to treat us when we were inpatient. We had to switch doctors to even get our problem PAID ATTENTION TO. He told us that he'd call to schedule a particular diagnostic test... still waiting for that call six years later!

So rude and condescending

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

This was a visit for my 14 year old son. The doctor didn't ask questions, was condescending, very dismissive of every concern and thought that I, as a parent, brought up. If you have any alternative, take it. I was so mad leaving this appointment that I had wasted our time and money to see a doctor that treated us so poorly

Posted on August 19th, 2017