Dr. Ashish S Shah Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ashish S Shah?

Absolutely Amazing

Dr. Shah was amazing all the way around. Great bedside manner, explained things to us extrememly well, and left us with no additional questions. All of this combined with his talent as a surgeon ultimately saved my 32yr old husband's life when he removed a tumor from inside his heart. Very impressed with everything and cannot thank the entire team enough.

I was diagnosed with a rare congenital heart defect and underwent open heart surgery in my late twenties. Dr. Shah was open, honest, and explained in great detail the surgery and recovery. He even made himself available by phone and email to answer questions before surgery. Not only was my experience exceptional, Johns Hopkins was a phenomenal hospital! Couldn't have asked for a better experience or doctor.

Your care during my sister's surgery---Patricia McCool

Dr. Shah and his staff was absolutely amazing during and after my sister's heart and lung transplant. He was willing to explain everything to us and made us so comfortable! Glad to have had such wonderful staff taking care of my sister! God Bless