Dr. Ashish Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Shah?

I was a Patient of Dr. Shah for approximately one year. First two office visits I had with Dr. Shah was pleasant. After that things started going down hill. He was not able to address my needs. I would not recommend Dr. Shah to anyone.

First Visit...was looking for a new primary

I liked the office staff, I did not wait long to see the Dr. The Dr. explained in detail about my diagnosis. I will be keeping Dr. Shah for my primary.

Not personable and they alway put your bill being paid before quality time with patients sometime he may be in office less than 2 min and gets upset when you don't use his pharmacy. A huge conflict of interest!!!

I had an o/v with Dr. Shah today. I feel confident that Dr. Shah will provide the necessary medical help I need. He cares about his patients and he has a great office staff.

Would most likely not be here if not for Dr. Shah. Treats us like family and is the very best there is. We highly recommend him to everyone we know.

My very first visit with Dr. Shah was this past Thursday. I found him to be polite and very caring.. I feel confident that Dr. Shah is going to do everything he can to address the issues I presented to him concerning my heath.

Excellent physician and staff. Promptness of appointment time. Spends a lot of time during visit. Lab is convenient. Great overall experience. Highly recommend.

Office staff sucks

This doctor is ok. His staff is horrible. Either they are underpaid or just make it a goal to make people's life miserable. They really make stuff up and don't know what they are talking about.

Front office is nasty

The Doc himself was okay. His front office is terrible. The receptionist rolls her eyes if anyone needs anything. She's never pleasant. She doesn't care about her job, just sloppy from losing records to not faxing things to a rotten attitude. I don't know if he even knows how bad the front office is. The rest of the office seems fine. If you call and need something, just make an appointment. The doc may never find out that you called.

I absolutely love Dr Shah and have referred him over and over. He's a pleasure to go to and has wonderful bedside manor. He truly cares about your well being!

Excellent doctor!

Good thing is that he tries to understand his patient very best and diagnosis are perfect. He spends thorough time with the patient to listen and answer all the questions.

Dr. Ashish Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.