Dr. Ashish Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Sharma?

A kind sincere amazing doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Dr Sharma, you went above and beyond for me. You truly want to help people and you take the time, listen to me and truly I have never found a more upstanding doctor in my life

A gentle, lovely, progressive doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr, Sharma was one of the visiting psychiatrist I had during a hospital stay where I was treated for addiction and suicidal fantasies related to anxiety and depression. Dr. Sharma BELIEVED in me and expressed numerous times that he concurred with my natural approaches to mood stabilization. He always looked me in the eye, held my hand and had a calming and uplifting energy. It's been 3 years. I'm well after having discovered that it was my thyroid all along and my treatment with dessicated thryroid hormone. I still think about Dr. Sharma, he's an involved psychiatrist not some pill pusher.

Posted on November 16th, 2017