3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Pan

The front desk lacks customer service. Billing dept constantly bills wrong. Overall, not going back again.

SUPERB EYE PHYSICIAN

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ADORE DR. ASHISH TOOR. I have had her as an eye physician for several years. I'm beyond grateful that I was referred to her my insurance. Thank God, I was referred to her! She is by far the best and most highly trained eye physician in this area. Dr. Ashish Toor, is an amazing eye Dr.!!! I can't even tell you how many times she has been able to save or BRING back my vision!!! I'm beyond blown away by the skill, experience, knowledge, as well as how HIGHLY trained she is!!! I'm very young still (34 years), but I have ALOT of COMPLICATED AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, that drastically effect my eyes from the excessive amount of steroids we are FORCED to use due to the fact that my body only responds to steroids, which the effects of the long-term use and the side effects change the factors. I have ALWAYS been BLOWN-AWAY by the high level of skills she has and I have NEVER once come across any issues with her whatsoever! She has very SPECIAL training to detect even the SMALLEST amounts of inflammation. TRULY A RARITY!!!!!!!πŸ’–πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜»πŸ˜œ.

Highly recommend her

Exceptional. Highly recommend her.

Dr Toor is phenomenal! It's obvious that she's extremely well qualified. Great personality, too.

Dr. Ashish Toor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.