Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashish P Verma has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Showing 5 of 49
Rochester Endocrinology & Diabetes Center is a joke and the staff are absolutely the worst I have encountered at both the Sterling Heights office and Rochester location. They are rude, condescending, lazy and incompetent. They bill insurance companies WRONG and have no desire at all to help you. This facility is not worth your time, I highly advise you to go somewhere else!!!
Dr. Verma has treated me for a thyroid problem for the last few years. When treatment recommendations were made, he honored my decision even though I knew it was not his preferred choice. He worked with me and the results have been very positive. Not only does he take time to talk with your during the visit, he also follows up on problems that were identified in previous visits even if some of those issues do not directly pertain to what his is treating you for. He is a caring doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Wayne State University
Dr. Ashish P Verma accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndocrine & Metabolic Disorder Pc, 2177 Auburn Rd, Shelby Township, MI
Dr. Ashish P Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.